Tuesday, February 7, 2012

so be opinionated, Your opinions are always right

Dear everyone,

I apologize for my inconsistency in writing you this week. We are on Mission Tour right now and things have been difficulty amazing! WOW! what an Area President will do to you on a round of zone conferences! We were in Odessa for our first one, and it was awesome! It was like sitting in a spiritual Hot Tub for 5 hours. Hand was going as fast as I could to make it look readable, my brain was about to pop as he expounded some of the most simple doctrine, all the while I'm trying to hold tears back... not for the fact that I wanted to be tough but so that I could see him and see what he was writing down. I felt so drained afterward. kinda of puts it into perspective, that Moses was knocked flat for a few hours after talking with Heavenly Father... man this business (I mean that in the most Ukrainian sense) is a tiring one!
President Klebingats talk took me a while.. in fact it took me three times to listen to it, and now tomorrow a fourth, that I finally came to an understanding of what exactly he was trying to talk about. It was really exciting because I had been studying the exact same topic recently however, as was obviously made existent after his talk, I did it with a lesser knowledge of what was needed to actually feel as uplifted as he made us feel. And then Sister Klebingat got up and bore a VERY powerful testimony, one that I felt was very... hmm... rare. As she began to brake down, she and president Klebingat showed a side of themselves that, until that point was non existent to the missionaries. She didn't say many words at all. at least it felt that way compared to the Spirit that was there.. She didn't say much, but there were still many words said. Then it was followed by a powerful Likening of scripture to us and our companionships. President Schwitzer and his wife are something else, and I have felt VERY privileged to work right beside them during this Mission Tour. I'm dead tired, Its throwing our schedule off like mad but I honestly am not caring all that much.. I should though.

Thank you mom for trying to keep me focused. I would let you know thought that it will not be hard, This month is going by so fast it is scaring me.. .this week is already flying on by. Tonight we are headed to L'viv on a train to do it one last time but we are all very excited to teach to the missionaries out there! yes we Assistants had a part in the whole shindig as well. By the way I sang again today, it was really cool, President had asked for a musical number for every conference... Joseph Smith's first prayer was sung. I feel really out of it right now and am at a loss to say. I do however have a request though. if at all possible upon my arrival could you please atleast find a place that sells electric converters. I have some things like a shaver and stuff that will not work unless I have a converter. one that converts into European electricity. I am happy for everything that is going on at home, I'm excited to still be serving a mission... I'm scared to death of Florida... well atleast in a sense of the unknown. I love you all and hope that you would pass my love to everyone else.
Love you
--
P.S. If Grandma says anything about it not being the picture that she wanted I'm going to fall into depression.. I have been working on that since sept. lol
Старійшина Джонсон

No comments:

Post a Comment